By purchasing Trade Credit Insurance through a brokerage like TCI Advisors and our insurance carrier partners, your business is protected against loss from bad customer debt. That affords you greater peace of mind to focus on your company’s future success.
If you want to avoid losses and eliminate risk in 2014, it is quite simple:
Get Trade Credit Insurance
A credit insurance policy covers the unpaid credit balance from sales made to your Clients. Whether you choose to protect your domestic or export business, you are able to minimize the risks associated with a customer’s insolvency or delayed payment.
Trade Credit Insurance is a powerful tool that combines the information and protection you need to mitigate the risk of non-payment. And, if you do have a loss on an insured account, you will be indemnified according to the terms of your Policy.
How Credit Insurance Policies Work
In general, a credit insurance policy covers all or a majority of a company’s business and may choose to cover export, domestic or both types of accounts. You, as the Policy Holder, are eligible to file a claim when a customer is insolvent or financially unable to pay the outstanding balance owed. Some of our Carriers are able to cover sales of subsidiaries or sister companies in other countries, as well as provide local features such as risk monitoring and collection services.
As a Client, you will have access to our online policy management tools where you can search a database of over 50 million companies worldwide to request, change or cancel your protection.
Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance:
Sharpen your Accounts Receivables Management
How can you better safeguard your business from losses associated with a Client’s bad debt? A Trade Credit Insurance Policy is a comprehensive approach to receivables management, combining credit information, protection and collections. TCI Advisors Personnel work closely with you to segment your clients according to risk, so you know where to focus your efforts.
Reduce the Risk of Non-Payment
It doesn’t matter whether you are doing business domestically or internationally, trade credit insurance policies helps minimize your overall commercial risks. Our Carriers continually monitor your Customers and are able to alert you to changes in their risk profile.
Other Benefits Include:
A Trade Credit Insurance policy can help your business in many ways including:
- Better Borrowing Terms – Lenders and financial institutions look favorably on Insured Receivables;
- Access, Flexibility and Security – Request, Change or Cancel coverage online with our carrier’s management tools;
- Collection Services – Take proactive control over past due accounts with many of our Carriers’ proven debt collection tools;
- Critical Information about your Clients and Potential Clients - TCI Advisors works with 7 of the largest Trade Credit Insurance Carriers who have access to millions of business information. This extensive scope of information gives you access to the detailed knowledge that you need to make decisions regarding the extension of credit or even to determine the credit terms. Thus allowing you to….
- Safely Grow your Business – Grow with greater confidence by extending more credit and by being more flexible with credit terms. Avoid the hassle of using Letters of Credit when doing business internationally.
Our Carriers have a Worldwide Presence:
The Carriers that we represent provides accounts receivable protection and related services to businesses all over the globe. Their strength and integrity is supported by excellent ratings from Moody’s and Fitch.
Exceptional Resources for your Business. Greater Peace of Mind for You.
Let 2014 be the year you finally risk less and earn more.